No announcement yet.

Jimmy’s Manual Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-17-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

I just woke up with a 20% hit on the account and within a few hours into profit.

So Im glad, I'm asleep when you do must of your trading.

Good work in the last few weeks.

Been tuff trading conditions out there.

Regards,

Comment

SFE PA just opened a new NU sell which looks rather promising. I have opened the trade on my manual account and will just let this one run and see how it goes.

Comment

In the week from January 14 to 21, 2018, following Jimmy's signal on my ICMarkets account with risk 0.1, I made 61 trades with -214.9 pips and a gain of 0.17% (statistics myfxbook): this means that if I had had risk 1, I would have had a gain of only 1.7%.
            In the same period the master account of Jimmy made 61 trades with -107.6 pips and a gain of 6.4% (statistics myfxbook).
            Anyone else who follows Jimmy's signal on the broker ICMarkets has had better results than mine?
            Last edited by laracroft; 01-21-2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
              In the week from January 14 to 21, 2018, following Jimmy's signal on my ICMarkets account with risk 0.1, I made 61 trades with -214.9 pips and a gain of 0.17% (statistics myfxbook): this means that if I had had risk 1, I would have had a gain of only 1.7%.
              In the same period the master account of Jimmy made 61 trades with -107.6 pips and a gain of 6.4% (statistics myfxbook).
              Anyone else who follows Jimmy's signal on the broker ICMarkets has had better results than mine?
              Last edited by ccjhuang; 01-22-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

I'm on icmarkets and with the Manchester based vps as well, I'm getting some minor slippage but other than that been tracking very healthily so far ~15%, with about 60% risk and I started a couple days after Jimmy listed his signal

Comment

I'm on Icm too and I can report that I'm receiving trades and gains appropriately.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the main issue is that most peoples brokers servers are generally located in New York, so orders need go from Jimmy, in Manchester, then locally copied, and sent to your broker, to New York and back again, Im guessing Nick could have the simpletrader servers located in NY, but then would need to employ someone full time on call, so this would add to his business cost.

I did speak to Alex and the reason they choose Manchester for the simpletrader servers is due to the fact that they have someone physically lives close to he data centre, in the event something goes wrong.

In an ideal situation it would be best to have everything located at the same location, Im with IC Markets and their server is in NY, I use CNS as they are on-net with IC Markets, however my followers generally only receive about 80% of the pips, probably due to the fact as mentioned above the order needs to travel to Manchester and back, Ive done several test with vps's and all seem to deliver the same result, the best option I guess is to find a broker thats located in London and has their server also located in London and clearing in London, however im pretty sure most clearing is done in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by minkw View Post

I think the main issue is that most peoples brokers servers are generally located in New York, so orders need go from Jimmy, in Manchester, then locally copied, and sent to your broker, to New York and back again, Im guessing Nick could have the simpletrader servers located in NY, but then would need to employ someone full time on call, so this would add to his business cost.

I did speak to Alex and the reason they choose Manchester for the simpletrader servers is due to the fact that they have someone physically lives close to he data centre, in the event something goes wrong.

In an ideal situation it would be best to have everything located at the same location, Im with IC Markets and their server is in NY, I use CNS as they are on-net with IC Markets, however my followers generally only receive about 80% of the pips, probably due to the fact as mentioned above the order needs to travel to Manchester and back, Ive done several test with vps's and all seem to deliver the same result, the best option I guess is to find a broker thats located in London and has their server also located in London and clearing in London, however im pretty sure most clearing is done in NY.
                      In fact, I use as VPS CNS New York which has a high-speed connection to the ICMarkets server

Comment

Ok I have just reached 50% gain on my manual trades account today. Going to take a little rest and spend some time with the family now.

Comment

Awesome trades today

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Good boy Jimmy, today I have achieved practically your results: 9 trades with 133.60 pip and a gain of 1.18% with risk 0.1 (it would be 11.8% with risk 1).
                            At the next DD I think to double the risk

Comment

Originally posted by laracroft View Post
                              Good boy Jimmy, today I have achieved practically your results: 9 trades with 133.60 pip and a gain of 1.18% with risk 0.1 (it would be 11.8% with risk 1).
                              At the next DD I think to double the risk
                              Glad to see you are getting most of the pips now

I hope I will never have a DD, but that's just not possible lol.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have just come up with a new business plan for my manual trades signal:

Currently I have 32 active subscribers, and I have decided to increase the price of my manual trades signal by $10 when the number of subscribers reach 40, 50, 60, etc. in the future. So when there are 100 subscribers, the cost will become $100 per month.

This way people who join earlier will get better subscription price and I will be rewarded for my work if the signal continues to perform.

This also means I will just let the market decide if my signal is worth the subscription fee - there will likely come a point where people may feel the price is too expensive to justify the subscription fee, which is totally fine by me.

Finally, if I am fortunate enough to get 100, or even 200 subscribers in the long term, then there will be a real possibility that I can quit my day job and trade full time.

Thank you for all you guys' support. I look forward to making many more green pips for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X